Eaton & Associates is always looking for talented people to join our team. We want to hear from good folks who are looking to settle in for a bit and contribute as an integral part of our hardworking, fun-loving company.
Are you highly technical? We hire rockstar field engineers and remote help desk engineers to support our Bay Area clients.
Just getting started in your career? We believe in hiring good people and supporting on the job growth.
Non-technical? That’s alright! We’re also interested in meeting dedicated business development representatives, account managers, customer success managers, and other individuals looking to advance their careers in warehouse and procurement operations, finance and accounting.
If you’re interested in exploring a career with Eaton & Associates please submit your resume to and brief summary of your experience to email@example.com.
Who You’ll Be Working With at Eaton:
- Field Engineers (Network & Systems)
- Help Desk Engineers
- Warehouse & Procurement Operations
- Account Managers
- Customer Success Managers
- Sales Staff (Outside & Inside Sales)
- Admin, Finance & Accounting Staff
- Senior Network & Systems Engineer (Field) – Burlingame, CA
- Help Desk Engineer (Remote) – Atascadero, CA
- Sales Specialist – Burlingame, CA
Senior Network & Systems Engineer (Field) – Burlingame, CA
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer with a Systems-focus.
- Perform administration of the networking infrastructure including telecommunications circuits, LANs, WANs, Switches, Routers, Load Balancers, and other related network equipment in both on premise and cloud environments for our clients.
- Monitor client’s network performance and reliability. Proactively identify potential problems and make recommendations for upgrades or updates as necessary.
- Work with the InfoSec Analyst to implement strong network security configurations, install firmware and software patches, remediate vulnerabilities, and research security incidents.
- Design and document network architecture for new projects, Business Continuity/DR, and evolving security and business operational requirements.
- Provide support for networking issues escalated from IT Helpdesk and/or system administrators.
- Ability to provide on-call emergency 24/7 technical support as necessary.
- Provide systems administration and hardware maintenance as needed.
- Manage the lifecycle for network infrastructure systems to include data center operations.
- Architect, implement, and support end to end solutions including server and network infrastructure environments.
- College degree in related field or relevant experience.
- 5-8 years of network engineering experience.
- VCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE and other relevant certifications desired.
- Experience configuring, implementing, and maintaining Routers, Switches, and Firewalls.
- Establish Access Control Lists, VLAN Segmentation, and maintain Virtual Private Networks.
- Expertise with Active Directory and Remote Two-factor Authentication solutions.
- Expertise with VMWare, Hyper-V, and hyper converge virtualization technologies.
- Familiar with Intrusion Protection and Detection Systems.
- Physical and Virtual LAN/WAN Design and Implementation.
- Routing protocols such as BGP. OSPF and EIGRP.
- Network Services such as DNS, NTP, DHCP.
- Network Monitoring and Management Tools, preferred.
- Cloud containerization experience desired with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Excellent documentation skills, including using Visio for network diagrams.
- Ability to work efficiently in a collaborative team environment.
- Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems using packet decoding tools.
Help Desk Engineer (Remote) – Atascadero, CA
Sales Specialist – Burlingame, CA
We are looking for a sales specialist who loves to hunt for new clients.
- Gather information on assigned clients and prospects (e.g., company size, needs and budget).
- Provide after-sales support to drive customer retention and revenue growth for assigned customer base.
- Build strong client relationships through regular communication.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ questions, providing outstanding customer service.
- Promote products/services that maximize client satisfaction.
- Identify relevant up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and act on them.
- Contact assigned clients and prospects to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan/roadmap.
- Manage recurring product and license renewals for assigned clients.
- Maintain Leads, Opportunities, and Sales Pipeline for sales team using CRM tool.
- Create sales proposals outlining technical solutions.
- Create sales quotes for assigned clients and on behalf of other account managers.
Communicate product and pricing details clearly.
- Report on the status of accounts.
- Share customer feedback with management to resolve customer challenges.
- Proven work experience in a relevant sales role.
- Understanding of consultative sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Understanding of, and appreciation for, Customer Success Management principles and methodologies.
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.